Friday 4 December 2009

60 days European Prepaid Key Competition

I was browsing in my local Game (UK Gaming retailer) and came across a Warhammer European prepaid 60 day game card at a slightly reduced price. So I bought it and plan to give the code away. So if you want to have a chance at winning the code you need to do the following:

  • Write a post similar to this one or this, outlining key strategic points about either a battle objective or keep.
  • The post should be around 100-500 words and in English.
  • It should also follow a similar layout with looking at its location, terrain, and engagement possibilities.
  • Only enter if you don’t mind me reposting it on this site (of course I’ll also state who wrote it.)
  • Email your entry to 'oneshard@googlemail.com'.

My favourite will receive the 60 day prepaid code sent by email and have their entry posted on the blog. The next 5 runners up will get there entries posted on this blog over the next few weeks after the winner has been announced.

The competition deadline for entries is 18th December 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment