Tuesday 27 April 2010

Juice Night

So I moved guilds. The move was a dilemma for me as I left some nice people, but as I only have limited time I needed a guild who did more oRvR in those limited play sessions. I know this means my quest for better weapons will take longer, but I prefer the hustle and bustle of a war band.

Anyway my first night with the new guild happened to be on Friday night which they call Juice night. It seems a time when the guild just kick back and do something wacky and fun. My first night was no exception. So I create a squig herder called Mattdamon (they all had to have hollywood names) and joined a war band of squigs. It was a good night and I had lots of fun and even frap's some of it.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    Not enough one class/race warbands out there. This would make one stop and think "What the heck is going on?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new guild always seems to give the game a fresh breath of life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha very cute! I was laughing like crazy seeing the squig zerg chase that poor healer down.

    ReplyDelete