Tuesday 6 April 2010

White LioooOOOoooN dum de dum

Over the past weekend I have been trying to put together a War video based around the squig herder and their love for the squig. A not so epic tale of origin and conflict, therefore I have been spending a lot of time in tier 3 scenarios with my HUD hidden.

I have enjoyed the herder as he plays differently my other classes. I don’t really play him for the big damage numbers but to make a nuisance of myself by snares and hitting people when their health is low.

A new enemy has arisen though, one I have pretty much ignored with my choppa or chosen. The new enemy has been the white lion (every time I say ‘white lion’ the Ultravox record White China plays in my head and I replace the chorus with white lion).

One white lion in particular was the bane of my existence throughout the scenarios I played. I think I became almost a speed bump made out of plasticine as they used what I think is Pounce and immediately spring bordered next to me and carved me up like an iceberg lettuce. It was fun and even now I am frantically searching for white lion killing tactics.

Toenail_018

5 comments:

  1. There is something about White Luons that make me want to punch the player in the face. Their poshiness just bothers me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you're not a healer in T4.
    It's no fun when you get a Breegon paired with a Winniethepooh (andTiggertoo!) double Pounce you the second you step out of your respawn point.
    Much high-pitched squeeking ensues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you guys know any tactics to crush those pesky fur wearing toff's. Please post them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to give you two zillion points for mentioning Ultravox

    Midge Ure rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loves great adventure was one of my first singles I purchased.

    ReplyDelete