Thursday 7 May 2009

Tier 2 revisited

The first time I went through tier 2 was at launch. This was before the RvR influence system, tokens and the unseen pressure of keeping with the player base levelling curve (it is almost like a land grab to see who reaches the end content before everyone else gets bored and leaves for the next flavour of the month).

Anyway this time I rolled a Choppa and tried it at my own pace and without the need to reach the level cap.

These 10 levels was the most fun I have had in War since I subscribed. Levels seem inconsequential and the current RvR objective and killing was all that mattered. Night after night I just logged in to play the game, not focus on progress or loot just the intense action of battle and camaraderie of war bands.

Before I knew it, I had all my Obliterator gear, almost full influence in each tier 2 zone and I had just hit level 20. They say time goes fast when you having fun, I almost don’t want to go back to my level 40 Chosen and just role another alt to experience it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment